Monday, May 12, 2014

Elastic Time


As most of the readers of this blog are aware, I retired from my regional literacy coordination work a couple of months ago. See how easy that rolled off the cursor: a couple of months? The elasticity of retirement time has been my biggest discovery. It has only been a couple of months – more discoveries are bound to follow, but in terms of blogging, every week, the elasticity is really getting in the way.

Again my thanks to Anne for taking over duties while I was away. We had planned on tag-teaming and may still do some of that, but after our series of “OMG it’s Friday!!” emails, I have decided we need to relax. After all, it could just be a seasonal disorder? The hummingbirds are demanding to be fed!

But, there is also another option folks. I know many of you have things to say and contribute to the NW Literacy Lens blog, and we would love to have your postings keeping the blog active and thought-provoking. You can reach us through the comment section – to do so, simply click No Comment. Counter-intuitive but works.

We will see how this goes. No more “one per week” deadlines, though. We will operate on the elastic schedule of posting when we have something to say.

Until sometime,
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment